Base Warranty Support for MiSeq FGx Instrument and ForenSeq Server
All MiSeq FGx™ systems and ForenSeq™ Data Analysis Servers are provided with Installation, Training, and 1-year Base Warranty Service and Support Plan. The MiSeq FGx base warranty can be upgraded to higher level plans for faster response times and other added services. Response times for the ForenSeq Data Analysis Server are matched to the response time of the associated MiSeq FGx. Please ask your Verogen representative for more information on Extended Warranty upgrades.
Verogen’s team of skilled Field Service Engineers will install and verify your MiSeq FGx is properly functioning. Installation includes:
- Instrument and Server Set-up
- Mechanical and Fluidics System Tests to Ensure MiSeq FGx meets Specifications
- Verification Run using PhiX and MiSeq FGx Sequencing Reagents
- Customer Training on Instrument Maintenance
Verogen’s team of experienced Field Application Scientists will provide training to meet your laboratory’s unique needs. Training includes:
- Operation of the MiSeq FGx System and associated Chemistry and Software
- Training and Hands-on Library Preparation using the ForenSeq DNA Signature Prep Kit or other ForenSeq Prep Kits
- Run set-up using the MiSeq FGx System
- Data analysis using the ForenSeq Universal Analysis Software
- Troubleshooting and System Tests
- Advanced Training Services available
Support Plan Summary – 1 Year
|Plan Content||Base Warranty||Bronze||Silver||Gold|
|Average Onsite Response Time (Business Days)||5||5||3||2|
a. Standard onsite support hours (direct sales territories only, onsite support hours for indirect sales territories may differ):
Americas: 8:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday (excluding national holidays)
Europe and Asia Pacific: 9:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday (excluding national holidays)
Note: Support performed outside of standard hours or offsite can incur overtime charges.
b. OQ at Pm and qualified repair visits.
c. Includes onsite troubleshooting and repair.
d. Applies to MiSeq FGx software updates only. ForenSeq Universal Analytics Software incremental updates provided free of charge if ForenSeq Data Analysis Server is covered by an active support plan. Major analysis software releases to support new products will be chargeable.
Talk to a Forensic Expert
We create thoughtfully tailored genomic solutions for forensic DNA labs.
Let us help you overcome limitations and solve more cases.
Please fill out this brief form, or call:
1.833.837.6436 Toll-Free (North America)
+44 (20) 399 28411 (United Kingdom)
We will respond as soon as possible.