How can NGS help Law Enforcement solve more cases?
This brief training video explains:
- What Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) is and how it differs from traditional forensic DNA testing technologies
- The utility of NGS for challenging biological evidence, i.e. trace, degraded and complex mixed DNA samples
- How NGS recently resolved a complex sexual assault case in the Netherlands, resulting in the first court conviction using this groundbreaking method
- Investigative intelligence capabilities, including ancestry and visible trait estimation, as well as genetic genealogy
- How to use this technology for active and cold case investigations
Created in partnership with the Center for Forensic Science Research & Education (CFSRE).
Talk to a Forensic Expert
We create thoughtfully tailored genomic solutions for forensic DNA labs.
Let us help you overcome limitations and solve more cases.