The Better Way
to Analyze DNA
It’s time to overcome the limitations
of outdated CE technology.
Recover more comprehensive and
useful data from biological evidence.
Over 165 laboratories globally have already harnessed the power of the MiSeq FGx® Forensic Genomics Solution, the first fully-validated,
NDIS approved next generation sequencing system for genomic DNA analysis of forensic samples.
More answers without more testing
- Male-specific and other forensically relevant genetic markers can be run simultaneously,
avoiding unnecessary additional tests
- Increased sensitivity and data recovery from compromised samples
- Improved mixture resolution with sequence-based variants
- “Cleaner” data—no more electrophoretic or dye-related artifacts
- More profiles meeting database load criteria
- Optional ancestry & phenotypic markers to help guide investigations
Learn more about the MiSeq FGx® Forensic Genomics Solution
Ready for Prime Time
The MiSeq FGx Solution is the first fully-validated benchtop sequencing system specifically designed for Forensic Genomics applications… Read more
Built for the Challenges of Today… and Tomorrow
Unlike CE technology, which has arguably been pushed to the limit of its capabilities, Verogen’s MPS solution is flexible and scalable… Read More
We’re Here to Help
Verogen has an expert team of application scientists with many years of operational forensic casework laboratory experience… Read more
A Fully Funded Upgrade
The recent FBI NDIS approval means that crime labs in the U.S. can now access federal funding to cover implementation costs… Read more
Talk to a Forensic Expert
We create thoughtfully tailored genomic solutions for forensic DNA labs.
Let us help you overcome limitations and solve more cases.
Please fill out this brief form, or call:
1.833.837.6436 Toll-Free (North America)
+44 (20) 399 28411 (United Kingdom)
We will respond as soon as possible.